Ben Donahower, of Campaign Trail Yard Signs, is the world’s foremost authority on political signs. With over ten years experience on political campaigns ranging from Hillary Clinton for President to local campaigns, Ben has experience on campaigns of all levels. He has been on a mission since 2009 to better understand the ins and outs of yard signs.
Ben has been featured by such prestigious publications as the industry trade publication, Campaigns and Elections Magazine, the Boston Globe, the Washington Times, and numerous online media outlets. Ben literally wrote the book on campaign signs, Everything You Know About Campaign Signs is Wrong, which has been read by thousands of candidates, political consultants, and activists across the country.
To contact Ben Donahower for an interview, reach out to him directly by phone (717) 884-9789 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Everything You Know About Campaign Signs is Wrong, Review Copy Available Upon Request
- Get Out the Vote to Win, Review Copy Available Upon Request
Press and Blog Mentions
- What Are Candidate Signs Really Saying, Boston Globe
- Hurt US Congress, Sign of the Political Times, Washington Times
- Yard Signs in a Digital Age, Digital Politics Radio
- Political Sign Vandalism, Theft Rampant, Record Net
- Consultant Blogs to Bookmark, Campaigns and Election Campaign Insider
- Free-speech Limit Offer $5 a Day Penalty, Albany Times Union
- And more!
Guest Posts and Appearances
- 4 Ways Campaigns Can Use QR Codes, Epolitics.com
- The Right Speech Formula for Winning Political Campaigns, Mr. Media Training
- Niche Site Domination for Political Campaigns, New Media Congress
- Tips for Local Candidates Preparing for the Next Election Cycle, Local Victory
- Campaign Lawn Sign Distribution, Down Ticket Dems
- Selling Yard Signs Can Mean Banking Votes, Campaigns and Elections Campaign Insider
- And more!